- Drag and drop all .dll's into your scripts folder.
- Drive to the Davis Sheriff impound lot (See the blip on the map).
- Press the context key to get a assignment. (Compatible with controllers)
- Retrieve a vehicle by attaching it to the tow truck.
- Drive the vehicle to the impound.
- Receive your payment.
- Complete overhaul of the script.
- More vehicle spawns.
- Customizable payout (check ini file).
- Dropped the extra dll.
- Super optimized.
- Reworked vehicle spawning to use hashes instead of strings.
- Tonya's blip is now shown on the minimap.
- Trevors blip is now orange instead of yellow.
- Vehicles are now broken down, smoking, with the hood open.
- Vehicle blip is now blue instead of red (sticking to vanilla gameplay).
- Fixed null reference error on loading tow truck.
- Removed vigero due to inability for towing.
- You may no longer use the missions if you own the Davis Sheriff Impound.
- The vehicle must now be in the drop off zone to complete the mission.
- You cannot start another mission or you will fail.
- Fixed message bug. (She kept messaging you even though you already got the introductory message).
- Fixed spam in the brief menu.
- Fixed/Added support for controllers.
- Removed one of the cars with snow on it.
- Optimized code. (Changed the way she decides to message each character).
- Initial script
- Truck may spawn inside of player when standing in the truck spawnpoint.